Your bio and profile picture
You can use your Public Profile to let other Megafounder members learn more about you.
How do I enter my bio?
First, go to You > Edit Profile. Be sure to click Save Settings when you're done.
You can use your bio to:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your interests, background, and hobbies
- Talk about anything you think may be of interest to the Megafounder community
How do I add a profile or background picture?
- Sign in to your Megafounder account.
- Go to You > Edit Profile.
- Click Change photo or Change Background to locate the image file on your computer.
- Select an image to use.
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Profile photo: The image you use must be 75 x 75 pixels in size. Make sure your original image is a square, or your profile picture will be distorted on the site.
- Background: The image you use must be 900 x 400 pixels in size. Other way, will be distorted on the site.
- You can't delete any of them, but you can always replace them with a new one.