My card was declined. What do I do?
Please review our list of common issues and resolutions. If your card still isn't approved, please contact your bank or credit card provider for further assistance.
Verify the payment information entered on your order.
- Did your billing address change recently?
- Did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
- If you used a credit card on file with your account, you may need to update some of the information.
- If you’re using your credit card for the first time, please make sure you entered your card information correctly.
Review your bank’s payment security policies.
- Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
Review your bank’s daily withdrawal or purchase limits.
- Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you reach this limit, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds, and charges.
- When you place an order with Megafounder, we contact your card’s issuing bank to verify the purchase. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
- If your payment is declining due to a lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorizations to free up funds in your account.
Register your prepaid credit card.
- If you're using a prepaid credit card, register your personal information with the card issuer before checking out.
- If you registered the card with the issuing company, you can then enter your card number, expiration date, CCV number, and billing address to complete checkout.
Submit an alternate payment method for your order.
- If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, we recommend trying a different credit card.